Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Ouch! I have an Infection, Wound is Open, I Need Surgery, Can You Help?

As I mentioned before my family have gone broke trying to care for me. I have had fatty lumps(Lipomas) since after 9/11 when I lived in New York.

My side wound opened up again yesterday and my family are going crazy trying to figure out how to help me.

Many people think, oh well you are old for a dog, you should be put down, why have a surgery? Well I am energetic, alert, like taking walks and see fairly well and have all my faculties. Besides my family loves me so much and were once able to care for me very well before their money ran out. My family wants to help me and they have been struggling to make ends meet.

So please help me if you can. I'm a great and special dog. Very loved and all because of money my life may be compromised.

Love,
Sophie

http://pledgie.com/campaigns/4965

No comments:

Post a Comment