Sunday, July 5, 2009

A Happy Fourth of July Weekend

Hi Friends,

I have good days and bad days. I always hated rain and only go out to do my business and then run back in. Lightening frightens me and there was a thunder storm the other night and I ran to my mommy who hugged me and made me feel calmer. At 15 I'm still a puppy as far as I'm concerned.

I only walk on a leash and love when my whole family walks me, hey we dogs are pack animals:).

Because yesterday was not hot and the scary fireworks were far and few where I live I was ok. I love summer nights lying on the cool grass and cookies, red delicious apples, broccoli and carrots as snacks. Mommy says that this has been the secret to my age. I appreciate all the help people have given me and my family. These are rough times for animals and their families.

Woof woof, sniff, sniff, kiss kiss,
Love,
Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment