Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Sophie Update


Hello Dear Friends:

I am so grateful for all the support and some donations have come. When we hit 1,500.00 my family will schedule my surgery. http://pledgie.com/campaigns/4965

My left toe hurts because I also have a fatty lump there, along with the one on my side and a tiny growth on my eyelid which causes my eye to tear at times. My family are doing the best that they can but the bad economy and my medical bills have racked up. Some kind lady donated a bag of yummy dog food:) My Family hope to raise money for my surgery and back bills.

I will keep you posted how my cause is coming along. Right now it's muggy and I don't do that well with rain and heat. I prefer cooler weather which excites me and gets me wanting to walk Everywhere. My family take me on walks because sore toe or not, us Otterhounds love to keep active and have to get a good dose of daily aroma therapy, which means for me: checking out the smells in my neighborhood.

Woff Woff, Sniff Sniff and Kiss Kiss!
Love from Sophie and family

No comments:

Post a Comment